Midweight Motion Graphics Designer (Agency-Nottingham)
Perm - Flexi Remote
Nottingham - up to £33k
Our client based in Nottingham is an agency that specialises in Video Production and they are looking for a Midweight Motion Designer to join the team. In this role creative execution is key to this role, as is confidence and clarity when presenting your ideas. You'll work with the creative lead and senior designers to develop creative concepts in line with the client's objectives. You're talented, imaginative and passionate about Motion Graphics, with a range of experience across different techniques, both 3D to 2D. You use your creative inspiration to deliver against the individual needs of each project.
- In collaboration with the creative lead, deliver both 2D and 3D motion graphics projects to a high standard
- Create elements for all key production stages from design: style frames, mood boards and storyboards; to asset creation: characters, environments, graphic devices and type; to animation
- Maintain excellent, professional relationships with clients
- Present work in progress in a timely manner, for peer review
- Work to project schedules and deliver exceptional work.
- Agency experience
- The ability to design, create assets and animate in 2D and 3D such as characters and vector graphics/ illustration
- Capability in design layout and typography
- Strong illustration capabilities
- Proficiency in After Effects. Comfortable in using and manipulating third party plugins such as the Trapcode Suite
- Capability in 2D character design and animation, a plus
- The ability to manipulate audio, edit music tracks and add sound design using Premiere Pro or Adobe Audition
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.