Account Manager - Central London – Up to £36K DOE, plus benefits.
This global agency is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the biggest advertising group in the world. This is a fast-paced, international agency.
The Account Manager will be a key ‘founding’ member of the Creative Studio team, with responsibility for one of 6 brand portfolios. You will have day-to-day responsibility for all aspects of project delivery working with our global copy and creative design resources.
Are you an account manager or account executive with creative agency experience who wants to take the next step in their career?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day contact for agency/ client stakeholders and internal departments
- Coordination between Project Management, agencies and clients.
- Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or Account Directors
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the brand
- Support the AD in supplying client management information and reporting
- Previous account experience in a creative agency.
- Experience working in creative production, primarily in digital and print
- Strong numeracy skills
- Project Management skills across different channels, prioritization and time management
- Adaptability and excitement to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
- Attention to detail, and an aptitude toward defining and streamlining ways of working.
- Experience managing and servicing international and global accounts with multiple stakeholders desirable
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com