Account Manager Contract – 6-12 months
This fantastic Account Manager contract role is at a lovely, mid-sized, integrated creative agency in central London. Starting in January, it will initially be for 6 - 12 months and will require 2 to 3 days per week in the office (government restrictions allowing), with the reminder working from home. You will be working on luxury alcohol and other lifestyle brands plus new business, reporting into a Senior Account Director and will be developing high end creative work spanning a number of channels such as print, digital, film, social and PR.
Account Manager Skills & Experience Needed
- 2-3 years of experience working in a creative agency environment
- Experience of developing creative work across a range of channels (including digital and social)
- Good client relationship-building skills
- Some experience of writing creative briefs
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of managing external third parties such as media agencies
- Confidence in all admin and financial areas of running an account
- An appreciation of good creative work and experience of working with creative teams
Salary for the Account Manager role is around the £30- 35k level.
So if you are an experienced Account Manager, or an Account Executive ready to take on more repsonsibility, then please apply today.
We apologise but we are unable to answer all unsuccessful applications