We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Creative Producer to join a multi‑disciplinary creative content agency based in London Town. They are currently working a flexi remote system also but you will need to be based in
This role requires the successful candidate to be fully immersed in contemporary culture including but not limited to design, art, music, fashion, sport & social. The team come from a variety of industries that bring a rich range of skills and perspectives to their work. They work with credible lifestyle brands across music, fashion, sport, culture and looking for a creative who has a folio that demonstrates an authentic approach to storytelling.
There is also the potential for travel (once all restrictions are lifted) as the position is client facing, you will develop a strong, close working relationship with the client production team so the ability to form rapport is essential. This is also imperative when working with production teams for any shoots, projects, activations etc.
The Creative Producer will produce photography, video and activation content from concept to final deliverables. They will define project scope, develop timelines and milestones, plan and manage budget allocations, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met. This role will require working closely with both the internal creative and client services teams as well as manage external production/post-production suppliers and partners. A successful candidate will be an expert communicator, adept at engaging all levels of contributors up to executive stakeholders, and working with many different types of creative professionals and creative outputs. They will also have rigour and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
This role is a multi faceted producer role requiring both production and project management abilities. The Creative Producer will have strong leadership skills with the proven ability to motivate those around them as well as the ability to prioritise multiple projects and resolve production roadblocks for the team. The ability to problem solve and think creatively is essential.
- Assessing a creative proposal and identifying what processes are required to ensure the content is realised to brief, within budget, on time and to creative expectations
- Developing timelines and key milestones and co-ordinating relevant team meetings where necessary for the production process
- Managing budgets of varying scale and complexity. From negotiation right through to reconciliation.
- Co-ordinating shoot schedules and production timings with production partners and suppliers
- Raising and planning shoot / project estimates
- Listening to and understanding a client's needs and incorporating with the decisions regarding our production proposals and responses
- Working closely with our creative team to support in finding and advising suitable collaborators. Art buying experience desirable
- Being the key contact with external suppliers about project developments to ensure all production development runs smoothly and with high professional standards
- 2-3 years minimum in a production role in a creative, fast paced environment
- Have worked with a range of creative and production companies and houses, agents, artists, etc.
- Experience and ability to work with a range of budget scales
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Have a broad network and knowledge of contemporary practitioners including but not limited to; photographers, directors, stylists, HMU, artists, illustrators, and animators
- Be detail-oriented and own your work creatively and commercially from start to finish
- Excellent time management and organisational skills. Meticulous attention to detail
- Manages client interaction and expectations regarding production (ie. timings and logistics) when required
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase efficiencies
- Maintains clear, concise communication at all times
- Works well as part of a team
Please send CV and portfolio of work stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.