Account Director - £50,000 + - Hybrid
Specialists in Paid Advertising… Our client is a renowned agency which has taken the industry by storm.
This agency has shown incredible expansion in the last 3 years growing from 25 to 80 people strong.
This company has an array of clients from Ecommerce to luxury bespoke jewellers and is looking for an Account Director to drive account performance and manage the development of team members.
- Developing strong client relationships
- Ensuring client expectations are exceeded whilst establishing efficient workflows
- Implement and develop best practices to ensure exceptional account performance
- Manage the development of team members - contribute to training and communication across the wider community
Skills + Experiences
- Strong hands-on PPC experience working with Google and Bing
- Experience of management across Search + Social
- Prior experience of line management
- Experience in Bid Management Software (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin, DS3)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.