Senior Account Director
Profusion is a leading Data, CRM and Business Analytics agency, we work with companies large and small, using the power of AI to grow their businesses together, We specialise in AI and Machine learning and how it applies to CRM, data strategy and development, We provide a full suite of services for our clients ranging from consultancy, strategy, development to the execution of innovation projects and marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on ethical business practices.
We are looking for experienced and creative account people, to help drive our business forwards. As a Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for managing some of our most high-profile clients (akin to a Business Director role in a traditional CRM/Creative Agency). You will be expected to drive growth in our existing clients, advising and supporting them on transformational data projects and CRM to help increase customer engagement and optimising their operations.
You will be passionate about working with and developing relationships with senior, often C-Suite clients. You will be adept at managing multiple stakeholders, ensuring everyone is pulling together to deliver the best results for your clients.
We are looking for people who thrive on responsibility and working in a flat structure, able to develop and pitch projects both for existing and new business. You will be expected to set the direction for your accounts, creating strategic business plans for our clients, report on their delivery and understanding the revenue goals.
You will have good potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented, highly skilled and internationally diverse team of colleagues. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
You will lead our most critical and high potential client relationships and be responsible for the delivery of the client’s goals from our team, working alongside our strategists, project leads, campaign delivery teams, data scientists, engineers and visualisers, clients and client agencies. You will be pivotal to helping our clients exceed their business objectives, through the use of data insights, customer intelligence, multi-channel best practice, expertise and innovation
- Manage a portfolio of the most strategic clients, taking responsibility for growing revenue and drive business growth through existing clients
- a lead in clients’ marketing, BI and data science solutions
- Working with the strategy team and project leads to provide the utmost level of client service and maximising revenue opportunities.
- Be responsible and accountable for the success of our projects in delivering our clients’ goals, on delivery and ongoing.
- Unlocking relationships within our clients’ businesses
- Forecast, measure and report on revenues and margin for your accounts
- Overcome objections and blockers to account growth
- Liaising with senior client stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, building long-lasting relationships
- Working with other senior managers to generate new accounts
- Ensuring the client projects that you are responsible for are completed to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to advise clients and push clients creatively and strategically
- Developing a proactive account plan for your accounts in order to meet targets
- With the heads of department, to motivate and support the client-centric delivery teams in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out
- To produce and monitor accurate and clear scenario planning and forecasting
- Support the client-centric teams in the on-boarding of strategic new clients and be up to date with and have a view on the current and future trends within your client’s industry to be able to successfully offer valuable solutions.
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities that may reasonably be required
Personal Specification: Knowledge, Experience and Skills
You should have experience in digital marketing, CRM or data insight. You don’t have to be a data expert, but you need to have demonstrable experience of working with data in your role. You will be able to apply your smart thinking and data insights to developing and optimising operations and customer engagement across a number of client industries.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong and proven experience in managing and expanding client accounts
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, with senior stakeholders in large corporate and global organisations, as well as high potential start- ups and SMEs.
- A proven background in working with Data to develop client solutions
- Demonstrable experience in meeting or exceeding revenue targets and growing existing account to profitability
- Strong experience of managing, developing and coaching colleagues across multi- disciplinary teams
- Proven experience of managing and supporting other members of the account team to overachieve targets and expend accounts
- Experience of writing and winning high value proposals, RFPs and being involved in face-to-face pitches
- Experience in digital marketing CRM and/or data science / analytics
- Agency or consultancy background preferred, however relevant client-side experience will be considered
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- The ability to form strong and lasting stakeholder relationship up to c-suite level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Confident communicator, whether on the phone to a cold lead or in a face-to-face pitch
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Commercially minded, ability to spot potential opportunities for both short term and long term revenue, ensuring potential opportunities are profitable for the business
- Strong time management, able to manage multiple client projects
- Determined and tenacious, persistent and goal driven
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and quickly build trust within the business