Digital Campaign Account Director (Media)
Digital Campaign Account Director (Media) - £55K depending on experience, plus benefits.
This global independent agency needs an amazing Digital Campaign Account Director to lead on the delivery of various operations on campaign performance across digital programs ensuring accuracy on forecasted media plans to actual results.
This agency work with local partners and they are focused on tackling some of humanity's most challenging and important problems, in fragile states and developing countries. They aim to harness cutting-edge marketing, communications, and creativity, to foster behaviour change activity throughout the International Development sector.
This Digital Campaign Account Director need:
• To lead and manage the integrity of our data and campaign performance through meticulous campaign loading and reporting.
• To be the key point of contact for accounts staff on any inquiries to campaign performance or discrepancies in results, acting as a subject matter expert for project teams and as a technical lead for junior campaign staff.
• To proactively manage performance and provide insights into any significant change in results and provides solutions on how to mitigate these. Acts as technical lead for junior staff in this regard.
• To manage junior Digital Campaign staff where required, working as part of the team to deliver results, and leading that team in best practice.
• To liaise and work in collaboration with the Media Strategy and Tech and Data teams to ensure timely message delivery.
This Digital Campaign Account Director will also:
• Receive creative assets from the accounts team and ensure they are loaded into Google Campaign Manager.
• Ensure quality control on the loading of assets by campaign staff.
• Provide oversight on media plans (working with Media Strategy), communicates them to suppliers for dissemination and ensures actual results match forecast.
• Provide regular updates to the accounts team on their project’s performance.
• Escalate any issues in performance in a timely manner, managing the issue resolution in its entirety and providing guidance for the team on such matters.
• Be responsible for overseeing and managing finance matters between project teams and media suppliers.
• Provide technical guidance and expertise, adhering to industry best practice across digital media buying and content.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of paid social channels.
• Confident with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.) and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimization.
• To have a working knowledge of the pros and cons of earned media channels including social media, public relations and public affairs.
This Digital Campaign Account Director will need:
• The ability to analyse campaign performance compared to forecast and detect anomalies in results.
• Be able to provide guidance and support to accounts team in regular MOP reporting.
• Experience in using online campaign management platforms like Google Campaign Manager or similar.
• Experience in managing multiple campaigns across multiple platforms (Social, display, search).
• Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders at varying levels of seniority both internal and external.
This agency offers flexible working and generous benefits.
If you have the above experience please apply to this role quoting AP974a.
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com