Digital Campaign Delivery Manager- Digital OOH
The Digital Campaign Delivery team are responsible for managing the quality assurance and distribution of the clients advertising creative, as well as general campaign management.
You need to be super organised, able to multi task as you will be working on multiple campaigns working to set deadlines.
- The successful delivery of artwork to the media owner from when a campaign is booked
- Maintain good relationships and communication with the buyers, creative agencies and Media Owners
- Managing artwork files across a number of different campaigns and delivering the artwork to meet various Media Owner deadlines and specifications
- Liaising with clients via email and phone to ensure content is uploaded to the portal correctly.
- Conducting platform demonstrations
- Building and maintaining external client relationship
Required skills & Experience
- Previous Campaign Management
- Understanding of OOH
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with dealing with clients and suppliers
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Good understanding of design
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form good relationships with Creative Agency’s, Planning Agencies and Media Owners
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com