Account Executive (International PR)
A PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager is needed to join an award-winning, lively integrated marketing agency with an enviable reputation. With clients across the global data, technology and insights profession, this is a fantastic opportunity for a switched-on, enthusiastic, communications expert who wants to develop their career in the world of international B2B PR. (Expect built in training and ongoing learning on the job)
This is currently a full- time remote working role. You would be expected to attend meetings in London, once every two weeks.
Boasting global clients such as Coca-cola, Purina, Bic and Merck as well as insight agencies such as buzzback, Nepa and Rainmakers, this award-winning agency are renowned for delivering outstanding projects across marketing, design and PR. The PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager can expect a fully supportive environment where they will enjoy the autonomy, responsibilities and opportunities that aren’t available in bigger agencies.
Reporting to the Account Director, the PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager will work directly with clients from a range of countries including the US, Europe and Asia on a wide range on B2B marketing projects, from websites, to brand design, events, and digital marketing. Whether you are getting involved with new business pitches; copywriting press releases, thought pieces, blogs, articles and white papers for different audiences; understanding client objectives; brainstorming creative ideas; supporting social media activities or researching and pitching events, it will be your ability to build strong relationships that helps the company to reach its growth targets.
To qualify… You could be a PR Account Executive / PR Executive / Junior Account Manager / PR Account Manager / PR Manager / PR Executive / Public Relations Executive / Public Relations Manager / B2B Communications Executive / Communications Executive or a recent graduate with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience or a proven interest in B2B communications role.
- Proven writing abilities, great organisational skills and a good grasp of social media.
- You are a confident and friendly person who is fascinated by marketing, the media and technology.
- You are brilliant at building relationships and will fit in well with their dynamic culture.
- You are willing to work in a fast-changing environment.
- You love developing creative solutions, thinking strategically, and have a thirst for knowledge and a “what if?” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, you are particularly able to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst ensuring attention to detail.
Knowledge of the exciting world of international market research, insights, data and technology is a bonus but can be learned on the job so long as you’re committed to making connections and establishing relationships with industry media partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager to work within a hardworking and dedicated team contributing to the growth and success of the company.