As a Resource/Traffic Manager you will be the main point of contact for all studio resource related requirements (online and offline) and work closely with the teams within the agency helping them to plan, manage and deliver campaigns to clients on time and on budget.
Our client an award winning B2B marketing agency are looking for a Resource/Traffic Manager to join their amazing and growing team.
This is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark offering annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
This agency have huge respect for work-life balance and flexibility and have amazing and supportive management team.
This agency is all about high-growth technology businesses ready for change. They work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world , creating true differentiation in the market, and their stand-out work has won lots of awards.
They have won lots of awards so this is the right place to be!
- Manage all new briefs into the studio, helping account handlers to put together accurate project specifications, budgets and timing plans
- Ensure that all studio requirements received are of a suitable quality to be scheduled and to push back for further definition when needed
- Daily management of the studio resource
- Liaising with account management teams to manage project workflow and deadlines, and communicate project status.
- Track studio capacity and resource against weekly client demand; manage resource constraints and identify any future problems
- Proof checking and quality management of all final studio outputs to ensure they match brief, template spec and brand guidelines before submitted to account management team and client release
- Making sure all creative, planning and studio procedures and processes are adhered to and studio team timesheets are completely accurately on a weekly basis
- Arranging and managing creative and planning brainstorm/review sessions
Skills and experience
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing services and digital production processes
- Experience of using resource management systems and processes
- Strong ability to understand individual creative/digital/studio skill sets in order to ensure the right resource is assigned to the right project
- Confidence in spotting and raising issues and finding solutions to problems
- Ability to lead manage and motivate all members of the studio
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Positive and calm, able to work well under pressure and solve problems in a fast moving environment.
In return for your skills and experience as a Resource/Traffic Manager our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £40000-£55000 per annum plus added benefits
If you think you're the Resource/Traffic Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.