Client Communications Exec - Entry Level
Providing technical solutions to some of the West Ends largest Media Agencies and Media Owners. My client is looking for a Client Communications Exec to provide admin support for both their Sales and Marketing teams.
- To assist the sales team in preparing client proposals and presentations.
- To assist the sales team on managing and updating the CRM (salesforce) and preparing the weekly Sales report.
- Provide a smooth after-sales experience by working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and the delivery teams.
- Support the team in creating and managing marketing materials and activities including newsletters, social content, contact database management and running client events.
- Support the sales expansion across new markets.
- Research latest market trends/competition products and present to the sales team.
Key Skills Require
- You must be highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Good MS Office skills
- Shows initiative but willing to ask questions if understanding is low on a particular task.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and team members.
- Great relationship management skills.
- Ability to prioritise important tasks during higher pressure periods of work.
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com