Marketing Manager - award winning global B2B integrated marketing agency
Got a knack for marketing and delivering exceptional marketing communications?
Do you have the know-how and voice to create awareness of a B2B marketing integrated agency?
Either you come from a PR background OR a client service B2B agency background where you have experience assisting your clients in building their brand and are now looking to grow your career within marketing. This dream job could be yours!!
This is an opportunity to join a multiple award-winning global agency that through media, creative and data engages audiences and drives results for well-respected and much admired B2B brands.
Being a global agency, the marketing team is based in the US. You will be based in the UK.
This is a hybrid role – WFH/1 – 2 days in the Berkshire office.
This agency strongly promotes a good work/life balance – they even run a 2 x 4 day-week meaning you can have a 3-day weekend!
Here you will be seen as the agency’s brand evangelist ensuring quality and consistent branding across the agency with a comprehensive understanding of the agency’s capabilities and services.
You will be responsible for marketing activities outside of the US – ie. PR, comms, events and awards (they currently do 2 events a year).
The role reports into the VP Marketing Communications (based in the US) and has a dotted line to the MD – EMEA based in the UK. Being a top integrated agency, you will have the support of SEO specialists. You will work closely with the business development team, collaboratively with in-house subject matter experts and agency stakeholders as well as account leads.
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent writing and comms skills:
- Write, proofread and edit a wide variety of internal and external communications, including award entries, social post copy, staff bios, presentations, blog articles and other marketing materials
- Develop and implement trade communications, drafting news releases aligned to company objectives and appropriate editorial targets
- Produce industry thought-leadership blog articles, speaker proposals and more
- Produce effective account-based marketing strategies
- Produce various sales enablement content such as whitepapers, case studies, sales presentations and RFP
- Help maintain the agency’s organic social calendar by contributing to original content and producing supporting material for other initiatives
- Maintain award show calendar, curate work for submission and produce all required elements for entry, meeting all deadlines and quality standards
- On trend in terms of current marketplace knowledge:
- Maintain and keep abreast of client/industry updates as well as best practices, trends and innovations for media/marketing/advertising and technology
- Regularly monitor and maintain up-to-date trade journalist and editorial activity
- Not necessary upon hiring, but on-the-job certification training will be required at this level across Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, The Trade Desk and SEM Rush
- Lead assigned meetings, with clear agendas and next steps
- Good time management, project management and organizational skills:
- Develop project timelines and maintain the necessary communication and input from key stakeholders to deliver work on-time
- Ensure operational successful and efficiencies by maintaining documentation via cloud storage systems (Box) and project management (Asana)
- Help maintain agency's CRM database (Zoho)
- Understanding of various business intelligence platforms (predominately Bombora intent data and website analytics)
- Timely reporting of lead generation produced by marketing communications efforts into business development teams
- Work closely with in-house advertising specialists and senior management to concept, develop, optimize and report paid media programs that drive business results
- Produce insightful analytical performance reports across paid, earned and organic to inform strategies moving forward
- Monitor and report on organic social engagement
- Proficient in best practices across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and emerging platform opportunities like TikTok
- Working knowledge of implementation requirements for paid media such as Social, Programmatic, Search, Advertorial and Event Sponsorship (though you will receive on-the-job certification training across Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, The Trade Desk and SEM Rush)
- Proficient in basic design principles and ability to produce branded materials such as social tiles, website content and presentations
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £40 – 45k based on experience + profit share as well as benefits that include flexi-time, 2 x 4 day week, private health insurance, matched pension contribution as well as training and career development.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.