Social Media & Content Manager
A Social Media & Content Manager is needed to join an exciting consultancy who are aiming to be the partner of choice for medical device innovators in ophthalmology. You can expect an exciting, all-encompassing, and varied Social Media role which will see you do everything from creating fresh, stimulating content, managing social media channels to content planning and public relations.
This is a fully remote working / home working role.
With a mission to put the best medical device innovation into the hands of ophthalmologists across Europe, this ground-breaking consultancy develops unique and effective solutions to all client challenges, large or small. Due to rapid growth, they are now seeking a Social Media Manager / Marketing Content Manager who has a track record for driving relevancy through social media and a superb understanding of bringing creative, compelling work to life, to join their talented team.
In this newly created role, the Social Media & Content Manager will be responsible for social content and community management. Whether you are creating social content; owning the content calendar; delivering performance reports; suggesting creative ideas or responding to customer queries it will be your excellent knowledge of social media that drives results.
In more detail the Social Media & Content Manager will:
- Write blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channel postings.
- Create, manage, and grow the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Manage incoming media requests and build relationship with industry journalists; creating, executing, and measuring media campaigns.
- Answer customer questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums.
- Assist in the creation of strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications.
- Use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
To qualify... You should be a Social Media & Content Manager / Social Media Content Developer / Social Media Manager / Content Marketing Manager / Online Community Manager / Social Media Strategist / Communications Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar community management / social media role.
- Experience in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- An understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills within the agency team
- Very high attention to detail. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Fantastic organisation skills.
- Experience of monitoring and reporting on social media / brand activity.
- The ability to get things done and make things happen!
This is a fantastic role for a Social Media & Content Manager to join a company where you will get to make a huge impact on the companies’ future.