Art Director to join a consumer engagement agency in London.
This role is suited for someone who is passionate, driven and full of ideas.
- Confident in interrogating briefs, able to question objectives and identify gaps in order to ensure the potential of an opportunity is both spotted and maximised
- Your concepts may span from platform ideas through to tactical ones (eg. social media and CRM)
- You will understand the basics of digital, social, PR, partnerships, sponsorship and retail in order to concept campaigns within these disciplines whilst working alongside specialists at delivery stage
- You will be comfortable working in any channel - equally adept at creating campaigns as long form films, promotions, competitions, social media, email and digital media, in store material for packaging, posters etc.
- Establish art direction, style and tone of communication and provide hands-on support
- Learn to plan and direct shoots and physical brand experiences
- Passion for creating moodboards, moodfilms, treatments and design styles for campaigns and branding
- Confident using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Able to build a clear and compelling narrative throughout your presentation decks, in order to take clients on a journey that helps them understand the insights and potential
Skills and Experience-
- Experience working as part of a creative team (or independently) from an integrated agency environment
- Experience and understanding of how to deliver comms in the modern omni-channel world, both physical and digital
- Strong digital innovators, able to expand on traditional briefs and challenge the status quo
- A desire to push and be pushed to create outstanding work each and every time
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.