Creative Lead/ Senior Designer
Our client is looking for a hands-on Senior Creative Designer / Creative Lead to join their growing team in London.
The role will require you to work remotely with their teams in the UK and Switzerland, working in London office one day per week. With a wide range of clients, we can promise stimulating, creative work and you will continue to develop all your skills. You'll be brainstorming ideas both independently and collaboratively, creating, designing, and implementing concepts for brand identities, digital campaigns and social media including a whole bunch of other unique interactive formats and branded content creation. You will develop integrated campaigns that live and breathe across both digital and physical touchpoints, that are rooted in brand strategy and are engaging audiences.
The ideal person will have;
* Creative agency experience in a small to medium-sized agency and working on 360° integrated campaigns
* Can showcase strong creative campaign concepts (digital and traditional)
* Are a creative enthusiastic thinker, driven to find innovative and efficient solutions
* Have an entrepreneurial spirit and open-minded character
* Enjoy collaborating with a team on co-creative concepts while not hesitating to bring your own creative ideas to
the table and inspiring others to push further their ideas
* Work collaboratively and can implement independently
* Understand the power of sharing to maximize value creation
* Are an excellent and positive minded communicator; both with your teammates, partners, and clients
* Are responsible for keeping to tight deadlines, budgets and building client relationships
* Are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe XD, Elementor (or similar)
Microsoft Office, InVision and Figma are a plus
* Have knowledge of UX/UI principles
* Have experience in motion design
* Design and animate in 3D using Cinema 4D and Blender is a plus
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.