Editorial Assistant / Copywriter
An Editorial Assistant / Copywriter is needed to join a specialist in the luxury superyacht industry and its surrounding lifestyle. Expect an exciting and varied writing role creating and managing content - from crafting editorial stories and social media captions to updating the website.
Considered as the definitive online source for luxury yachting and lifestyle, this leading independent website is a media platform for yacht owners wanting to buy, sell or charter yachts. They are renowned for delivering top-of-the-line content to the superyacht industry from up-to-the-minute news stories to feature-length documentaries, they are always looking out for new ways to tell their story and keep their global audience of loyal users engaged. They are now seeking two Editorial Assistants / Copywriters to generate fresh ideas to keep content, across all mediums, up to date.
Joining as an Editorial Assistant / Copywriter you will get the rare opportunity to not only create promotional / marketing material but to speak to thousands across social media or even deliver video interviews on location (typically on the docks of Monaco). From learning the ropes to eventually producing and directing your own video projects, this is a great position to springboard your career and diversify your skills across the full spectrum of content creation.
This role is ideal for a recent graduate or second jobber with some relevant experience who is looking to break into the exciting world of luxury editorial.
To qualify... You could be a talented Graduate or an Editorial Assistant / Copywriter / Marketing Content Executive / Creative Copywriter / Content Executive or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV & Cover Letter demonstrates:
- An advanced grasp of the English language.
- A relevant degree to either Marketing, English, Journalism or Media Studies.
- An ambition to be the best and stay ahead of the competition.
- A friendly, open and creative mindset, looking to become part of a team.
- Keen interest in learning new skills.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- A natural affinity with social media.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Good IT literacy with experience using custom content management systems.
- Experience in video editing is a plus but not required.
Our client are currently working remotely, they will ask employees to come into their London HQ for two days a week when it is safe to do so.
In your cover letter please reference the job specification and why your experience makes you a good fit!
In return the Editorial Assistant / Copywriter can expect a friendly, close knit and growing team who genuinely enjoy working together, a vibrant organisational culture, excellent travel benefits (when we can!), remote / flexible working options and great opportunity for learning and progression.