Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Beauty Products - Immediate Start
£40,000 - £45,000
We're looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join a fast-paced digital agency based in London but with a hybrid working model (2-3 days per week in the office).
With an immediate start on offer, expect to be working across a range of household names in the beauty sector, bringing your experience and talent to demanding projects and clients. Projects will range from large campaign launches - global and local, to ongoing tactical and always-on activity.
You will be responsible for developing and driving forward social media strategies and take day-to-day responsibility for social platforms across several beauty brands. Working closely with the Creative and Strategy Team, you'll devise compelling social campaigns and exceptional native content in line with brand identity that will deliver meaningful engagement with communities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving growth and engagement for brands through social channels.
You will be:
- A problem solver
- Very well organised
- A multi-tasker
- Great under pressure - totally unflappable
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude
- Commercially aware
- Engaging and supportive with clients and colleagues
Ideally you'll have:
- At least 4 years' experience working in a similar role
- Interest, and preferably experience, in the beauty industry
- A standard of creative excellence with impeccable attention to detail
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of being on shoots and having a hands-on role in creating social first content
- A self-starter with plenty of initiative and a can-do attitude
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You will have a solid understanding of social media platforms, digital and knowledge of emerging trends, technologies and the social landscape
- Knowledge and understanding of social listening tools
- A great communicator who enjoys collaborating across multiple teams with effective problem solving abilities
- A commercial awareness
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and implement social strategies across several beauty brands, ensuring alignment with overall brand strategy and business goals
- Develop organic social media plans, campaigns, activations and tactics to support marketing stories, new product launches, and cultural moments
- Own and manage the social media calendar
- Schedule and upload posts across all customer-facing platforms
- Drive, monitor and respond to engagement with online communities in line with brand personality and TOV
- Community relationship management to increase loyal following and engagement rates
- Conduct social media listening and monitoring to understand brand sentiment, optimise channels and improve the success of plans using appropriate analytics tools
- Deliver innovation by exploring new features of existing platforms and / or expanding to new platforms opportunities
- Ensure all social output is on brand and complies with tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Manage the social media budget
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly successful digital agency who are about to grow exponentially. You will be working on some huge household names in the beauty market and be given a massive amount of autonomy from day one. You'll have the opportunity to shape your role working alongside a talented team who wil encourage you every step of the way.
Please apply now for further info!