Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director, Central London / Remote – Up to £65k DOE plus benefits
This award-winning, strategic communications consultancy advise clients ranging from global leaders and emerging market stars to privately-held growth businesses. Their integrated strategic communications services help businesses navigate the constantly changing communications landscape and build closer, more trusted relationships with stakeholders. They now need a well-rounded Digital Account Director to join their team.
This Digital Account Director will lead on all areas of digital and social media across the agency including owning and delivering content creation for a variety of client accounts, as well as developing and driving forwards the agency’s own social media strategy.
These are the key task and responsibilities of this Digital Account Director:
- Create successful social media programmes/campaigns across a wide range of client accounts Ideate and draft insightful and engaging content with clearly defined tone of voice as required, bring content marketing expertise to the fore
- Implement reputation building and management and thought leadership programmes for a broad range of mostly corporate clients
- Implement influencer and micro-influencer programmes
- Provide expert opinion and advice across the digital and social spectrum, including emerging platforms and their application for corporate communications.
- Undertake audience analysis and recommendations to grow audiences and engagement
- Plan and implement paid media campaigns across all social channels, with a particular emphasis on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implement basic on-site and off-site SEO for content, including researching and monitoring keywords
- Provide counsel on other performance marketing tactics
- Implement and report against performance metrics
- Work with insights teams to ensure all activity is strategically aligned
- Monitor and report on brand sentiment for our clients across relevant networks
- Deliver reports and analysis to clients (and client teams) identifying insights and recommendations.
- Identify new digital revenue opportunities from existing and prospective clients.
- Draft and implement Hudson Sandler’s own social media strategy
- Ensure all HS social output is on brand and complies with tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Implement and utilise appropriate content management systems
- Upskill co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Coach and line manage our Digital Executive
Are you the smart and professional Digital Account Director this agency need right now? If you are, please get in touch quoting job reference SS656.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com