Biddable Media Executive
Biddable Media Executive -FMCG Alcohol Brand - London
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
My client owns over 500 household name alcohol brands across the globe.
Their team are a bunch of strategists, creatives, producers, and marketers from all over Europe who aim to revolutionising the way they market their business. Their mission is to unleash creativity by making more culturally relevant and future proofed work.
Based out of a buzzy central London office with flexible working they, have their very own production studio and rooftop bar, they work closely with global and local marketing teams to develop top notch creative work.
It is an incredibly diverse team with skills in 10 languages and they are always keen to put these to great use within their work or when having fun together.
They're looking for the right person to come in and hit the ground running, playing a key role in all aspects of the media process from planning and strategy to execution, optimisation and analysis.
If you are a biddable media expert, have solid relatable experience and are excited by the prospect of working across some of the world’s biggest beer brands, then we’d love to hear from you
You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of the biddable media process, covering social, video, and programmatic media campaigns across the EMEA zone.
- Supporting with the activation of biddable media campaigns across our portfolio of world-renowned brands
- Monitoring campaign performance, tracking cost efficiency and identifying optimisation opportunities
- Assisting with the planning of social media and online video campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat and DSP partners
- Defining and delivering campaign reporting to key stakeholders
- Tracking campaign finance from PO to reconciliation
- Post campaign analysis and presentation of results
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the digital media landscape, partners & products.
- Comprehensive hand-on experience with core social and programmatic platforms (Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads etc.)
- An exceptional attention to detail with a proven track record of flawless campaign execution
- Experience of working with large budgets and detailed campaign setups
- Working knowledge of ad-tech providers (DMPs, Adservers, Verification)
- Highly numerate, analytical, & an ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Start-up mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude and not afraid to make the role your own
If this is the Paid Social/Biddable Account Exec role for you then APPLY NOW!!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.