Senior Account/ Project Manager
Our client, is a Global Production and Marketing Communication Agency based in London and they are looking for an Implementation Manager for a 6 -12 month contract
This role is hybrid in which you would lead the account and oversee the delivery of unique and out-of-the-box origination and adaptation production projects. You will grow client relationships organically as well as manage the production of both local and global campaigns across TV, Print, Digital and Social.
As this is a production heavy role, you will need to be familiar and comfortable with all production and post-production steps (including but not limited to pre-bid, pre-ppm/ppm, shooting, post-production and local adaptations as well as transcreation).
Essentials and responsibilities
- Managing the client relationship and client satisfaction. Being responsible for the management of timelines, budgets and overall delivery of client projects, working closely with studio producers to execute flawlessly across all disciplines (Broadcast, Print, Digital and Social).
- Coordinating with all production departments both near-shore and on-shore.
- Building strong relationships with the lead creative agency, to facilitate successful deliveries for the client
- Meeting/exceeding revenue, margin, and quality targets on assigned projects and accounts.
- Setting client expectations, reporting on meeting those expectations, anticipating future needs, and responding to client feedback.
- Being process-driven not only in your own work but also ensuring the rest of the team is using the right tools at the right time.
- Helping to improve processes and proactively identify ways to offer a better service to your clients.
- Managing account relationships, monitoring account health, and anticipating needs.
- Responding to account and project needs by building resources to effectively manage and grow the business.
- Working in partnership with executive producers and liaising with creative teams to ensure quality, on-time delivery.
- Assisting Implementation Director in forecasting and coordinating with external key stakeholders to drive organic and direct client growth.
What's your experience?
It is key for this role that you have past experience at a production agency in a client service or a project management role with a strong focus on direct client engagement. You should have experience both in assisting as well as being responsible for the success of individual accounts. A full understanding of the production process across all media is required.
- Core experience in origination and adaptation of integrated global campaigns
- Project and account management experience a must (end-to-end project life cycle)
- Excellent command/knowledge of Word, Excel, and other Office applications
- Experience with business management tools, workflow tools and financial reporting preferred
- Experience managing large client budgets
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience with transcreation and related workflows
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.