Business Development & Marketing Director
We are Attachment, Europe’s fastest growing entertainment and culture marketing agency. Over the last few years we’ve done some amazing work and landed a number of forward thinking clients including Google, Bumble, Etsy, Depop, Westfield, The British Fashion Council, White Claw and YouTube as well as some of the leading creative agencies on the planet.
Whilst we’ve grown consistently year on year it still feels like the beginning.
We are now at a pivotal moment for the business with a unique opportunity in 2022 to scale up and really dominate our market. We’ve got to this stage very organically and with the right strategy and focus we know we can explode.
SO, we need you: an experienced agency marketer ready for a new challenge to step in and help take us to that next level. You can check out a handful of our favourite work in 2021 here https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6882639508823674880
With our support you’ll be leading the charge to create more of these opportunities and delighting existing and new brand and agency clients with bigger and bolder work.
The role is based in London — we have a new office in Fitzrovia with a loft space on Great Titchfield Street but will continue with a hybrid model where we spend some time together in the office and some time working remotely.
Attachment embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Heading up new business and marketing within the agency, generating new business opportunities with a primary focus on the UK and expanding into the US and Europe.
- Responsible for raising the agency’s external profile in market, internal and external communications, collateral and design
- Running new business strategy from prospecting through to pitch
- Creating amazing relationships with new prospects and nurturing our existing community and network of brands and agencies through events and other new ideas.
- Tracking performance and building best practice across the business with growth and marketing plans.
- Building natural rapport as a memorable first point of contact for the agency.
- Highly skilled at identifying suitable brand and agency prospects and supporting the team to convert them into clients.
- An amazing black book of brand and advertising agency contacts
- Excellent industry foresight, relationships and understanding of brands, agencies and culturally interesting talent.
- An ear to the ground and be plugged in to entertainment culture.
- A proven business development track record.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and quickly across different challenges.
- Ability to work with peers, clients and third party agency partners and be a strong representative of the company across them all.
- Value fit with the agency, our purpose and client partners.
- A positive, solutions focused attitude and work ethic with a desire to create and deliver amazing work.
- Ability to self-motivate, prioritise time and work remotely as needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly organised, process driven and exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of initiative.
- Friendly, diplomatic and calm manner.
- A competitive salary.
- You’ll be working at the forefront of entertainment and culture with some of the biggest brands and talent on the planet.
- Quarterly team socials.
- We have a flexible holiday policy.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Learning & development investment.
- Spotify, Netflix and Audible subscriptions.
This job description is a guide to the core parts of the role however given the nature of working at Attachment , the whole team pitches in on all parts of the business so the role will vary from time to time.
If the above sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.