Project Manager (Agency, Digital, Campaigns, Workflow)
Project Manager to join an award-winning digital agency in London.
The Digital Project Manager will lead client campaigns and projects through from inception to delivery.
You will be managing the workflow and team members of a multi-discipline pod, including Strategy, Design, Development, Analytics and Ad Operations.
You must have proven experience of managing multiple client campaigns and project, from inception through to delivery.
Project management software is used for the end-to-end workflow, so the successful candidate needs to be skilled at utilizing these tools, as well as planning, tracking and measuring the end results.
- Digital Project Management experience
- Agency experience with strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work under pressure across concurrent campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Evidence of working on project management software
- Ability to follow best practice processes
- Confidence to nurture key stakeholder relationships (both internal and external) with clear and effective communication skills
- A quick learner, ready to embrace new challenges and prepared to problem solve.
- Maintain an interest in the wider industry
- Project manager certification
Please apply with a recent CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.