Senior Campaign Strategist
If you are highly strategic with good commercial acumen and come from a solid B2B background with ABM experience, here is your opportunity to join this well-established award-winning B2B strategic and marketing consultancy that works with global brands.
Due to an ongoing period of growth, we’re looking for an experienced Strategist with B2B Sales and Marketing Experience to come on board an lead the strategic development ABM and DBM (Deal Based Marketing) practice.
The Senior Strategist will be responsible for developing campaign strategies and bringing valuable insight to fuel the creative process, including all of the discovery and problem analysis to unearth the golden nuggets of insight that will drive our clients’ success.
You will work together with Client Service and content teams to define and lead the programme discovery, definition, and development - leveraging your experience in planning integrated, forensically focused engagement campaigns across a variety of marketing and sales channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and successful team working on a number of global tech brands, with the potential to diversify into other industries including construction, professional services, finance and transportation.
Responsibilities and skills
● Strategically Focused - have a proven track record developing programme strategies for B2B clients across complex industries
● Confident in all aspects of the customer buying journey and devising strategies to engage with them on their terms
● Stakeholder Management - adept in managing stakeholders across sales, marketing and C-Suite and across regions and territories with all the cultural nuances that demands
● Experienced in the principles of demand generation, account-based marketing
● Ability to design and implement clear, impactful KPIs and measurement frameworks, and align with activation teams to ensure effective execution and tracking
● Expert in digesting and translating large volumes of data and qualitative information into simple, but powerful, strategic ideas
● Have a strong understanding of the relevant Martech platforms
● Team Player
● Act always as the client’s trusted guide/partner - confident collaborating at every level of the client’s business and key people, networks and units in order to capture and define needs and frame complex engagement strategies and plans to enable client growth.
● Lead workshops with our clients’ relevant internal teams and stakeholders, to help shape the overall needs, goals and programme strategy
● Design activation programmes from audience identification and segmentation, to goal-setting, competitive positioning, nurture, conversion and onboarding
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Strategist our client is offering a competitive salary in range of 60-75K depending on experience plus benefits such flexible working, with 2 days a week in office, 23 days holiday (with option to earn up to 29 days), an extra day off for your birthday, company and personal performance linked bonus incentive, pension scheme, conferences and training, monthly awards, social events including the Christmas Party and Summer Fun Days, annual Culture Awards, regular team drinks and Fast Food team days
If you think you're the Senior Strategist we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Natasha, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.