Studio/Traffic Manager | Integrated B2B Agency
Oxfordshire | NP797 | £35k
This 35 strong agency is looking for an organised well-coordinated Studio Manager to ensure their busy creative studio runs smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
You'll be a conduit between the creative and client services teams aiding internal communication, whilst overseeing project timelines, making sure they are accurately scoped out, meet client objectives, hit deadlines, and pass quality control!
You'll be someone who take pride in delivering superb work, developing relationships, and building trust.
Things coming under your remit would range from:
- Scheduling workloads for the creative team
- Accurately scoping and quoting projects
- Checking, verifying creative briefs
- Tracking, analysing and reporting workloads week by week
- Quality control of all creative output
- Managing additional resource with the provision of suitable freelance and contract support when required
In return you'll be part of a fantastic agency with a great reputation in the marketing space. You'll be part of their 'Inspire' rewards scheme which is all build around 4 pillars - Wellbeing, Recognition, Education and Culture. The list of benefits ranges from:
- 24 days' holiday, plus your birthday off
- Quarterly bonus
- Detailed training and development plan
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly yoga sessions
- On-site gym
Driving is essential for the role given the fact their South Oxfordshire location isn't near a train station, and they are looking for this person to be in the office 3 days a week.