We want to hear from truly outstanding talent, with the portfolios to match. Ideally, we are looking for someone with 2-4 years’ experience. You may not be the finished article yet, but you will live and breathe design and be outstanding at your level of experience.
This is an unique opportunity for someone to come into Rolfe Judd and really own the development and roll out of a recent brand and positioning update. Working with external consultants Golley Slater to live and breathe the brand and support the business on driving out their proposition in a consistent and inspiring way.
You must be able to design for traditional and digital media and it goes without saying you will know your way around the usual software. Print artwork knowledge is extremely desirable.
Your portfolio should demonstrate
- a strong ability across a range of projects, particularly in brand.
- Only applications with a portfolio will be considered.
Rolfe Judd are looking for a talented and driven Graphic Designer who will be capable of enhancing and managing our brand and design output across our architectural, interiors and planning disciplines. The role will involve managing and executing the design output of the Company to work alongside practice professionals on the day-to-day production of pitch and project documentation. The role will also comprise being part of the wider communications team who alongside RJ Directors will look to shape how Rolfe Judd is presented to the outside world.
We are a dynamic and busy practice with a wide range of work that differs in sector, location, scale and complexity. With a Head Office in London, we have architectural, planning and interior design teams working alongside our two satellite architectural offices in Poland and a planning office in Liverpool. Our passion is to create and deliver successful places and buildings; every project is a response to its own specific set of requirements. Our creativity is underpinned by our reputation for professionalism, quality and pragmatism. It is driven by proactive working practices, a natural desire for originality and seeking positive results for our clients and for the communities in which they are located.
The position will be working on behalf of the whole Rolfe Judd brand whilst also serving the individual sub-brands of Architecture, Town planning, Interiors and Rolfe Judd Poland. You will report to individual directors and provide regular reporting to the overall RJA & RJP boards.
- Supervise and execute the design and brand collateral output for the Company.
- Become a brand guardian, helping to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to and maintained in all outputs across the business. Lead training and monitoring of documentation across RJ driving through consistency
- Work under a Head of Marketing and alongside the marketing team including a communications assistant and colleagues across the Company.
- Creating strong pitch documents in line with the brand that will excite and inspire, contributing towards producing winning client pitches and other company publications. The graphic designer will work as an integral part of the bid / proposal team to ensure all customer facing documentation / media is of the highest visual impact.
- Manage the assembly and production of company documentation & publications including all one-off corporate documentation electronic and non-electronic i.e. events, hospitality, mailshots, campaigns.
- Work with other team members to ensure that quality work is completed within specific deadlines.
- Have direct dealings with clients and be the point of contact for graphics and publications issues when required.
- Oversee that new techniques, processes and technologies are used to provide best quality of designs.
- Undertake project specific/ pitch specific research leveraging creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific targets.
- Provide input on RJ photography requirements.
- Manage digital assets and learn RJ systems
- Excellent creative and innovative skills
- Passionate about design, brand, architecture and the built environment.
- Have expert working knowledge on a range of Adobe design/dtp packages
- Strong oral and written communication with good presentation skills capable of articulating a narrative through graphic communication.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Client interfacing ability with confidence
- Ability to use strong analytical and artistic approach to solve complex issues
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks
Candidates should provide a full CV showing recent experience in a similar role.
Applications to be sent via email email@example.com marked private and confidential.