Account Manager - Shopper Marketing & e-commerce
Account Manager - Retail & e-commerce marketing
£32k - £35k + Very flexible working
We are recruiting for a retail focused marketing agency who have been creating campaigns for some of the world's most iconic brands for more than 30 years.
Part of a large marketing communications network, this agency have over 260 employees split across nine offices in the UK & America. They specialise in helping their clients create connected experiences with their customers through core practice areas of Retailer, Shopper and Amazon Marketing Services.
Summary of Role
As an Account Manager you will coordinate and manage profitable client accounts, build client relations and ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, on time. It would be an advantage to have an understanding of Ecommerce and Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
Core Skills and Accountabilities
1. Client relationships and account growth
2. Project management: Managing and coordinating internal team such as creatives & planners
3. Ecommerce: Maintaining a thorough understanding of SEO/SEM, Social Media, Social Advertising, Digital Advertising, Website Development/Maintenance, Google Analytics, Digital and Social Promotions, Mobile Apps + Working closely with an e-commerce Manager to help report on brand performance for Amazon search, DSP and SEO.
4. Finance Understands the financial process and supports Account Director in managing business financials like raising POs, invoices and creating client cost estimates.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of agency experience - preferably in a shopper marketing agency.
- An understanding of ecommerce and associated marketing techniques
- Experience and understanding of working with Amazon.
- Ambition and a "can do" attitude"
- Experience in briefing a studio/designers
What's in it for you?
This is a stand out opportunity to work on some household brands in a growing agency that really look after their staff.
As you would expect, the benefits are excellent.
- 28 days holiday + bank hols
- Contributory pension @ 4%
- Flexible working
- Perk box
- Free parking
Please apply ASAP or contact Charlie