Writer - Global marcom agency - B2B tech brands
Are you passionate about words, have the ability to tell a good story and come from a B2B writing background?
Would you like to work on admired B2B tech brands from all over the world - across a variety of sectors which could range from blockchain start-ups to established giants?
If your answer is YES, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a global content marketing agency that specialises in B2B within the tech space as a mid-weight Writer.
Here you will work closely alongside the lead writer on each account to help clients tell better stories more effectively.
You’ll help to shape and execute projects as they move throughout the agency enabling you to build up your strategy skills.
This role offers a hybrid working environment – you determine how often you want to come into the office which is based in Surrey (currently everyone is remote – but they anticipate 3 – 4 times a month in the office when back to some normality – you get to decide)
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Validate, interrogate and execute briefs from clients and account people
- Research the clients, products and markets through interviews, over the phone and in-person
- Suggest content topics, issues and stories
- Present ideas to clients and collect feedback
- Create outlines for specific pieces
- Write copy
- Work with designers, video producers and developers to see ideas through to completion
- Support marketing with blog posts, content experiments, longer pieces, social media participation, etc
Our client is offering a salary of £36 – £40k depending on experience plus benefits which include training, 25 days hols pro-rata, Life Assurance, Pension (5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings), lots of socials and interest/hobby groups, regular dogs in the office (when in the office).
If this is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV together with some examples of your best B2B writing work.