Digital Account Director
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Digital Senior Account Manager/ Account Director to join a very creative and social led, ambitious and growing digital agency. The agency is well established, with extremely high profile clients and works intrinsically with clients from strategy and creative through to global creative production of a wide range of work across Digital, Shoots, Social, DOOH and Experiential. My client boast an exceptional client list in the entertainment, fmcg, tech and sports space.
The Digital SAM/ AD will work within the Client Services team, reporting to the Client Services Director, to ensure the clients’ objectives are met during the course of delivering the best possible digital creative and campaigns.
The Digital Senior Account Manager/ Account Director will be responsible for leading a high profile client within the FMCG sector and also a huge sports account. You will be responsible for ensuring that client expectations are managed efficiently. It is also important that you have been involved in pitching for and winning new business as you will lead pitches and be heavily involved in forming new client relationships and onboarding.
You will work closely with the Head of Client Services and Senior AD at the agency, to ensure that clients are well looked after and the best possible solutions and work can be produced for clients so that the agency can retain and grow accounts. It is also important that you have been involved in pitching and winning new business as you will lead pitches and be heavily involved in forming new client relationships and onboarding. A huge part of the role will also involve leading the relationship with an existing client with multiple work streams, specifically in social and DOOH channels
Key Experience required:
- Strong track record of working in an account management role at a leading digital agency (big ad agency and creative agency experience is highly desirable)
- Successful track record of building long standing client relationships
- Commercially minded and detail orientated with financials. Experience of forecasting and reporting.
- Proven track record of nurturing client relationships, growing accounts and consistently upselling creative work.
- Understanding and experience of delivering award winning digital, social and experiential campaigns.
- Strong understanding of the latest digital trends including AR, VR, Twitch etc
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to write outstanding proposals.
The role would suit an experienced Senior Account Manager who is looking for their next step into an Account Director role, or an Account Director who is looking for an opportunity to work in a highly creative agency with an exceptional client portfolio
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in an advertising agency and creative production environment, and will have worked on award winning campaigns.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please APPLY NOW
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more. Please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com