Social Media Account Manager
Matter Of Form is an independent, award winning brand & digital experience design agency.
We work closely with our sister agency, Diffusion Digital, a boutique consultancy founded to complement Matter Of Form by offering performance-first 360°digital marketing & web production solutions.
Partnering with luxury retail, beauty, hospitality & travel brands, Diffusion Digital help ambitious brands thrive and grow online.
Diffusion Digital is looking for a talented Social Media Account Manager to join the team. As skilled diplomats and innate relationship builders, our Account Managers are entrusted with our most valuable assets; our clients. We believe our Account Managers should act as true partners, who take shared success seriously. So we look for people who are good hearted - those who see their accounts, clients and colleagues as much more than profit and loss but as people, friends and peers.
About the role
Responsible for partnering with our clients and building strong relationships our Account Managers ensure we’re delivering best-in-class social experiences for our client’s audiences.
The Account Manager will join a team of passionate ambassadors for social media and know how to navigate its challenges, spot the opportunities and leverage each & every platform to unleash its full potential for our clients. Using their in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape, ability to spot emerging trends and the application of social best practice, the Account Manager will build result driven and measurable solutions.
What you’ll be doing during a typical week.
- Influencer relationship management - from outreach to negotiation, contracting, briefing, management of approval processes etc.
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with influencers, clients and internal team members.
- End-to-end project/campaign management inc. planning and logistics.
- Ensuring client needs, expectations and resource requirements are well managed and planned
- Meet revenue and profit margin targets for all accounts.
- Campaign reporting on a weekly, monthly, project basis (client depending).
- Social media account management.
- Contributing to overall growth & development of your client portfolio.
- Support with business development including contributing to pitches.
- Ad-hoc support with marketing activities.
- Champion & safeguard agency and project delivery processes
- Always maintain clear communication channels and ensure client records are kept up-to-date.
What we need from you
- Minimum 3-5 years previous experience working for a digital, social or influencer agency as an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive.
- Strong knowledge of the luxury lifestyle, beauty and fashion industries.
- A passion for social media and a digital native understanding of social media platforms.
- Confidence to work in an advisory capacity with our clients i.e. providing strategic recommendations and proactively working to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken.
- Effective time management skills
- Confidence to work independently and a desire to own projects.
- A team player approach; you’ll be working alongside the departmental Head as well as the wider social team.