Content Specialist – Brand & Stakeholder Communications
This award-winning design and brand creation communications agency with global reach deliver strategic and commercial advantage for a broad range of global companies from pharma & charity to legal & energy. They are looking for a Content Specialist with a real passion for language to join their growing team.
We are looking for a Content Specialist who to play a lead role in devising content as part of their integrated brand communications and design solutions for clients, and to support their marketing efforts, using your experience gained from a similar role within a creative agency. You can think strategically about how a brand speaks - this may include identification of themes and the origination of content or editing and repackaging existing content such as case studies, identifying new angles that make it relevant and engaging.
The purpose of this role is to connect together, and augment content-related, in both brand and stakeholder communications, and create accessible and inspiring content that is strategically aligned, fit-for-channel and tailored to the needs of diverse audiences.
- Highly organised
- Collaborative and good at multi-tasking
- Articulate and stylish – a confident presenter
- Able to make a point both rationally and creatively
- Relevant experience in a creative agency environment but keen to expand your skills and level of responsibility.
- You are able to employ a wide range of skills, cutting through complexity and providing clear and well-presented content.
- Quick at finding facts and filling gaps in knowledge.
- Able to find alignment between concepts and themes.
This is a fabulous opportunity to bring a fresh approach to a new role, and shape and develop your career in within this supportive, vibrant, collaborative, and entrepreneurial agency, who invest heavily in training and development to help you reach your full potential. Please forward your details without delay to email@example.com.