Strategy Director - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
Do you have outstanding leadership skills and feel right at home dealing with C-suite? This iconic band consultancy is seeking a Strategy Director to play a key role in leading the strategic thinking on some of their most significant projects. Working across a broad range of ambitious clients – they use creativity to build some of the world’s most powerful brands.
An inspiring communicator and influencer with expertise in brand strategy - you are an expert at cutting through to the key insights and strategic rationale, as well as a being a compelling storyteller able to inspire your clients and your teams. Ideally you also have skills in UX, helping large organisations to design and develop meaningful brand-led customer experiences.
We are looking for someone to be a role model – in your approach and your mentoring stills – who has a rich experience of roles, deep sector experience, and possibly a post-graduate qualification, e.g. MBA. You are a change-maker who likes to push the boundaries and create impact. Naturally optimistic, you see setbacks as challenges, are comfortable with change and thrive in ambiguity.
Key responsibilities and skills required include:
- Extensive experience in brand including a deep expertise of all the fundamentals of brand strategy (purpose, positioning, proposition, personality, values, naming and architecture) as well as a good understand of the creative process to develop and refresh brand identities
- Taking an active role in new business, creating compelling pitches that break the mould
- A creative thinker, innovator in approach and new strong points of view - able to help clients take risks
- Have previously led a variety of multi-disciplinary teams including design teams
- Have previous experience in helping to change large, established organizations or up-scale fast growth, tech-led businesses.
The culture is diverse and exciting with a strong emphasis on learning and development – they like people with diverse points of view and a different perspective on the world. Please contact email@example.com for an informed discussion.