Senior Account Manger
Senior Account Manager, Central London, £45K DOE plus benefits
One of London's most successful independent agencies is looking for a highly ambitious Senior Account Manager to really make their mark. You will be the key contact working across three high-profile but very diverse accounts.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of different departments and they’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who is at home meeting with clients and understanding their requirements, writing creative briefs for creatives, and ensuring accounts are handled smoothly.
They’re an integrated agency, have great clients, exceptional campaigns, and a brilliant reputation for their work. This Senior Account Manager will be joining a team who are great at what they do, working on a variety of campaigns covering everything from BTL emails, CRM, data through to video, web, social, events, and much more.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Client Management; continuously nurturing and growing client accounts, building trusted relationships, working with existing clients alongside pitching for new work
- Financial Management; monitoring of budgets and financial forecasting on accounts
- Project Management; working across various teams within the agency to ensure a fluid and successful project process, from initial proposal writing through to delivery of work
- Business Development: contributing to new business activities, growing accounts and supporting pitches to bring on new clients
Below is a list of attributes they’re looking for
- Solid agency track record with exposure to brand, digital and integrated campaigns
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to grow accounts
- Great admin and financial management of your accounts
- Ability to work autonomously and drive projects end-to-end
- Curious about learning more about the industry, their clients and the world around them
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com