Is defining strategy what you do? Looking for that next step up?
Our client has been established for over 13 years and has around 300 employees across 5 different locations.
They provide end to end talent sourcing across Retail, Banking, Tech and Telecoms.
With early finish Fridays, flexi/hybrid working and countless social activities, our client provides a well-rounded work life balance.
This in-house position requires a 360 marketer to come on-board and provide a fresh perspective to the strategy and implementation of the business.
- Create and define strategies across Paid Social (especially LinkedIn), PPC, SEO, CRM, Website and automation
- Execution across different platforms whilst also managing a Digital Executive
- Transform the marketing journey from a B2B and B2C perspective
- Continually improve the digital presence through data driven and tech-savvy decisions
- 3+ years' experience across a 360-marketing position
- Proven track record of leading on digital strategies for multiple brands
- Experience across: PPC, Paid Social, SEO, CRM, Campaigns, Automation and Website
- Data driven and analytical mind-set
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equality, and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates, and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.