2D Motion Designer
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading creative agency for hospitality within the UK. Specialising in branding, website development and digital marketing for hospitality clients worldwide for almost 20 years.
- Conceptualize innovative ideas and know how to bring them to
- Working on digital and social briefs from concept to through to
- Working with the team on multi-channel campaigns and global
toolkits, developing the core creative to have full impact on our digital and social channels.
- Report directly to the Design Director and will work closely and collaboratively with other digital media creatives across the team
- Working proficiently with Adobe Design software and After Effects/Premiere
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant design experience
- Experience concepting and creating beautiful, engaging and relevant work across all social and digital marketing channels.
- The ideal candidate is not only someone who is strong visually on design and motion, but also immersed in social media trends.
- A social media expert, always in the knowledge about the latest platforms and best practise ways of working
- Experience and knowledge of best practice in digital advertising
- Excellent design, layout, and typography skills
- Adept problem-solver who will be responsible for keeping track of busy schedules and competing priorities
- Solutions focused attitude and drive to get things done.
- Comfortable with fast-changing organisations and ambiguity - you thrive off the opportunity, and are resilient to change
- Highly collaborative as well as comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Salary & Benefits
- £35-45k pa
- Wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
- Annual bonus dependent on performance