Campaign Planning - Account Manager OOH
Come join the Campaign planning team, at an award winning Outdoor Media planning agency.
This team sits within a large, award winning, OOH Media Specialist Agency. It is their job to manage the production process and the inventory that is booked, ensuring that their clients campaigns are displayed correctly, go up on time and to the highest quality, providing proof of posting and play out reports, reconciling when discrepancies are found. It is their responsibility to
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Produce Production reports to be sent to agency / client with artwork deadlines
- Upload & check frame lists from media owners into database
- When not received on time, chase media owners for upsites data
- Provide Posting Instructions to PC&Ds / media owners
- Providing design allocations details for classic and digital
- Co-ordinate printing with printers
- Manage TfL artwork approval process
- Communicate to Planning, Investment and Finance teams if any problems with campaign preparation
- Distribution of frames in upsites and posting reports matches to bookings and adheres to HFSS, prohibitions, blacklisting, juxtaposition and duplication where applicable.
- Deliver any proof of posting photos
- Inventory management – checking Space is correct.
- Manage blacklisted sites
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure work is shared and completed correctly for the whole business not just allocated patch of business
- Assist in training and developing any new starters or junior members of the team when applicable.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS Behaviours/Skills/Knowledge/Personal Attributes:
- A forensic attention to detail is essential to deliver successful client campaigns without errors.
- A good understanding of UK geography is helpful to assist with the distribution of campaigns.
- Ability to manage expectations and people in time-pressured situations
- Ability to clearly communicate written and verbally
- Dedication and pride in your work
- Ability to work as part of a team and build good relationships with external suppliers
- A passion to deliver the best campaign delivery in out of home
Qualifications and Experience:
- Out of Home industry experience is a benefit but not essential
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Excel skills are important
- Understanding and using data is a benefit but not essential
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com