New Business & Marketing Lead-Creative Agency-London
Job reference AW9675
Independent Creative Agency who are new kids on the block agency who have an enviable list of well known clients are looking to raise their profile and require a New Business and Marketing Lead to help them grow and win new business.
DNA Recruit are working with an independent creative agency who in their 4 years of existence have already worked with an impressive list of luxury brands and discount retailers, as well as global corporations and boutique businesses and with a team of creative wealth between them who create work that people care about, stirring emotions in their audiences and helping businesses move forwards.
At an exciting time to join, the agency, who are relatively young, are keen to raise their profile and win new business are looking for an experienced New Business and Marketing Lead with a proven track record in business growth, and with growth comes expanding the new business and marketing team. With split responsibilities which lead into each other across marketing and new business, the New Business and Marketing Lead's core responsibilities will be :
- Setting out and owning the vision for new business for the agency and build out the New Biz Development Plan for 2022 and shaping the sales forecasts to match to the New Business Development Plan.
- Be the face of new business for the agency
- Lead outreach comms, intro calls, chemistry meetings, pitch meetings (where appropriate)
- Responsible for nurturing and growing new biz relationships with prospects (pipeline journey)
- Build out and manage a central repository for all their creds
- Support with the collation and prep of materials for new biz meetings / submissions - agency decks, creds, RFP's etc
- Day to day management of the prospect pipeline
- Own and manage the new biz
Under Marketing responsibilities :
- Set and own the vision for how to build a fame around the agency
- Strategically map out a marketing 'master plan' for how they will achieve this.
- Understand how to reach our audiences (prospects, talent, industry).
- Tactical level - map out individual marketing / content campaigns
- Work with data (analyse what works, what doesn't and why)
- Lead the agency's Editorial Board
- Be accountable for all marketing campaigns and content that goes out the door (sign off and approve)
- Manage external partners and responsible and manage award entries - including identifying which awards should the agency enter
- Responsible for managing and keeping the content calendar up to date.
- Originate content - longform articles, thinking pieces
- Helping Directors and the team to develop and publish content ideas
- Manage and oversee production of marketing/content assets internally (time, budget, resource, approvals).
- Manage owned channels - website, LinkedIn, email.
- Draft press releases.
Is it you?
Reporting to Founders, our client is looking for an experienced New Business and Marketing Lead with a natural entrepreneurial spirit with who has at least 7+ years experience in a similar role within an agency who understands how a creative agency operates and what is needed to growth their profile and win new business and they must have a demonstrable track record for growth, and with an ability to operate independently without a support team (for now). The New Business and Marketing Lead must be able to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, at the same time having the right level of seniority to create and execute marketing plans, new business strategies and front the agency in chemistry/pitch meetings with prospective clients and an expert In the use of marketing channels (PR & media, LinkedIn & social, EF website, email, events etc) and be the biggest advocate of the agency.
Salary: up to £65K DOE
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply to send us your CV, and we can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter