Artworker to join a private equity real estate in London.
The Corporate Artworker will be a key member of the Marketing team and will be responsible for executing the in-house production and management of all corporate materials.
- To produce all corporate materials for the global teams to brand standard with a high degree of accuracy and
- Advanced level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Creation and use of advanced infographics to most proficiently communicate data and concepts
- Deliver artwork with exceptional attention to detail
- To communicate workload capacity, status and delivery of projects to stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator
- Highly organised
- Exceptional layout and typography skills
- Experience with PPT and Keynote will be advantageous
- Experience in producing artwork for the property or finance sector would be advantageous
- Design eye to maintain and execute corporate style
- Able to manage multiple projects
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.