Chief Marketing Officer
Major Players are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer to join a global E-Commerce business on an interim basis during an exciting period of rebranding the business.
The CEO has developed a new business strategy centred on brand improvement and improving D2C. You will be working alongside the CEO to translate the business strategy into a marketing plan and what this means for the marketing team.
This role is for a generalist marketer who can work across multiple channels and support a marketing division specialising in graphics, social, digital, market place & channel marketing.
- Creation and development of global brand strategy
- Oversee marketing activities across all channels (including ecommerce, digital, channel, influencer, social, PR)
- Direct line management duties of 4 reports
- Delivery of campaigns
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in the position of CMO
- Able to demonstrate experience of working in a start-up / SME and scaling the business
- Able to develop strategies across all channels as well as deliver them
- Experienced in developing global strategies
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £600-£800pd depending on experience
- Inside of IR35
Location South West London - remote working available
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.