Freelance Film Producer
Our client a not-for-profit organisation is looking for an experienced freelance Film Producer to join their creative team for 2 months. Offices are based in London and they are working a flexi remote system.
They are looking for a self shooter and editor with full pre/post production experience. Someone who has worked with vulnerable people would be a bonus.
We are seeking a Senior Film Producer for a 2 month period to start asap. This role will sit within our Brand and Marketing Team. Working alongside a Junior Film Specialist and a team of creative practitioners, you will meet the film requirements of the organisation including ideation, shooting, directing and providing guidance on photography and all Audio-Visual needs.
Specific duties are as follows:
- Create high-impact and engaging film content for defined target audiences that meets outlined objectives on a brief to brief basis.
- Organise the planning and delivery of any AV production and complete necessary paperwork including call sheets, risk assessments, consent forms, music and stills licensing.
- Manage all aspects of film and media production/post production to a high professional standard.
- Ensure all content is accessible and inclusive.
- Lead brainstorms and deliver presentations to multiple stakeholders.
Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional ability to use audience insight and convert creative trends and brand values into effective concepts that resonate with target audiences.
- Solid project management experience, able to meet agreed deadlines to agreed specifications.
- Experience of producing audio visual materials to brief, preferably charity experience, broadcaster or digital content producer, and demonstrable knowledge of what makes a good visual story.
- Ability to use professional video cameras and sound equipment, and knowledge of lighting set-ups.
- Experience of editing video footage using Avid Media Composer and the Adobe package and outputting/encoding in a range of formats.
- Experience across a variety of video platforms and an understanding of how to tailor content for different channels and audiences.
- Experience of co-production; working with contributors with lived experience and shooting on location in sensitive environments.
Please send CV and showreel stating your current day rate expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.