Head of Strategy - £100,000-£130,000 D.o.E
Head of Strategy £100,000-130,000 D.o.E
Our client, a progressive and disruptive agency are well on track to be the most progressive networked agency in the market and are looking for a new Head of Strategy to join them on their journey ahead. The successful candidate will perform brilliantly with clients, have a strong pitch record and workshop facilitation experience and will enjoy engaging and negotiating with clients.
The key outputs of this role will be to provide clear and concise insight based on audience and market data; deliver clear and concise briefs for the creative team; and provide insightful strategic recommendations. It is important that you can show evidence that you’ve done this in the past, and along with this the role will also include:
- Helping drive the strategic dialogue with clients and with the agency team; spotting and developing significant strategic/creative opportunities for the agency, as well as influencing the quality of the briefs you get from the client.
- Drive ‘unavoidably integrated’ ideas that influence and lead the understanding and communication of the campaigns.
- Contributing to the development of new business opportunities and other client and internal initiatives as they arise.
- Work towards becoming an authority on the categories, the key audience insights and dynamics that operate within them.
- Go above just responding to client briefs, by identifying opportunities to develop clients’ brands and business, and identifying opportunities that allow the agency to develop truly creative work.
The successful candidate with deliver strategic thinking that will feed into paid, owned and earned communications channels so this role requires the candidate to understand audience behaviour and how to influence it in a multi-channel world. Your skills will include qualitative and quantitative techniques and the ability to see and define emerging trends. You will also understand audience touchpoints that not only allow our client to reach a target audience but to do it in a meaningful and relevant way.
For more information, please email email@example.com