Senior Paid Search Executive
If you were buying or selling a property… you would definitely check out this website/app.
We are working with a leading real estate company who have been established for over 13 years!
This company receives over 55 MILLION visits to their site each month and has over a million properties for you to browse worldwide.
They are looking for a Senior Campaign Executive to execute and optimise Paid Search campaigns across Google
- Campaign management - create, optimise, and own projects in Google Ad Manager
- Deliver campaigns on time and accurately using Google Ad Manger, Salesforce, Power BI and Doubleverify
- Insights and analysis - create reports and assess performance
- Suggest improvements to customers and sales team to exceed KPIs and manage expectations
- Operational Support - Troubleshooting and managing requests from internal teams and clients
- Innovate new ways of working - efficiency is key!
- Experienced in creating and optimising campaigns using Google Ad Manager for delivery.
- Highly numerical - Strong Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Up to date knowledge of industry trends and digital marketing
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on campaign execution.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills - taking full responsibility of your own work
- Prioritise, organise and work efficiently across multiple projects to deliver a high volume of quality work.
This role requires for you to be based in London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.