Job Title - Operations Assistant
Major players are working with an award-winning experiential and digital marketing agency who work with powerhouse brands providing a variety of services from Insight and Strategy, all the way to Live and Digital Experiences in a student and youth facing market. They are looking for an Operations Executive to support the Senior Management Team providing a smooth operation throughout this fast-paced business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate who is eager to learn, or someone with 2-4 years operational experience ready for a new challenge!
· Manage the day-to-day organisation of internal business operations, special projects & HR
· Assist in Project Management responsibilities: management of equipment and finances
· Support and update the employee cycle and HR database
· Liaise between teams to collate information to share in the monthly newsletter
· Support on delivery and engagement of projects surrounding Diversity, Wellbeing and Sustainability
· Ad-hod admin and project work, organising team events within budget
Skills & Experience
· 0-4 years' Operational/Project Management experience
· Exceptional organisation skills with a keen eye for detail
· Self-motivated and proactive individual with a positive mindset
· Confident in prioritising and managing multiple tasks and projects
· Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Drive
· Analytical and comfortable with spreadsheets
Salary & Benefits
· £25,000 - £35,000 per year, £25-35k per year (depending on experinece)
· Pension Scheme
· Encouragement for self-development and growth within the business
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please send your CV to Alice.Harding@majorplayers.co.uk
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.