We have a wonderfull opportunity for a Senior Designer to join a leading independent global retail marketing agency. Their UK office is based in London and they are offering flexi remote working. The Senior Designer will report into the Creative Director and be responsible for producing and creating innovative graphic design solutions through various methods and materials for their vast range of retail brand clients.
- Develop creative concepts to suppor brands, meet briefs and client objectives in a visually effective and engaging way. Projects will include; retail branding, POS, print and digital advertising, packaging, window displays, marketing material, social.
- Be responsible for taking a brief from concept through to production, ensuring the work is executed to deadline and to budget with the highest standards and close attention to detail
- Take the lead role on projects and/or specific clients as required.
- Meet Account Managers, Senior Creatives and Creative Director to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Meet with clients where required to present creative responses, take briefs and represent the Agency in a positive manner
- Interpret the client's business needs and develop a concept to suit their purpose.
- Present creative concepts in internal meetings
- Plan and create client presentations toc ommunicate Agency creative solutions in a strong and positive manner
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Solve creative challenges with innovative solutions and ideas.
- Work independently and within a team where needed.
- Work as part of a team with other designers, copywriters, Account Managers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Estimate anticipated time to complete tasks and update Account Management team of progress accordingly.
- Meet clients, present work confidently and positively and represent the agency in a positive manner where required.
- Share graphic design, visual brand expertise and knowledge of client business and sector with the wider team.
- Seek feedback from the Senior team on work produced and develop work accordingly.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise of new and emerging technologies in new media (particularly design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite) and using this proactively to achieve the best results.
- Maintain knowledge of client business sectors, client business operations and context of Whippet role within these.
- Maintaininternaljobfilesystemtoensureallimages,artwork and final output are processed and filed efficiently.
- Share relevant knowledge and insight with broader team.
- Degree or diploma in graphic design
- Instinctive and decisive when giving creative direction
- Demonstrated experience in a previous graphic design role, gained in environments delivering high quality, innovative and successful creative solutions across a wide variety of marketing and direct response media, e.g. print, point of sale and web
- Previous experience in an advertising or design agency
- Strong computer literacy skills,e.g.knowledge and experience with current graphic design software, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Athorough understanding of brand management principles
- Understanding o marketing and design, prepress print processes for the development o artwork
- A super strong creative, with particular graphic design flair, detail focused but with an eye on the big picture
- Impeccableability with graphic design, layout and typography
- Intelligent, creative and commercial in equal measures
- In touch with design communications and recognise when something works creatively of offer constructive insight when it doesn't
- Brand focused with the best and most effective creative solution for the client top of the agenda
- Confidence to communicate creative ideas and approach
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Design/creative agency below the line, customer/consumer focused design, particularly at in-store and shopper marketing level
- Retail and retailer understanding
- Strong stakeholder relationship management (internal and external) skills
- Innovative, positive thinker with strong analytical skills and high standards of delivery
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent administrative an organisational skills, capable of prioritising work load and managing high volumes of data simultaneously.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.