Programmatic Trading Manager
Major Players are delighted to be working with an award winning full service digital agency that help brands thrive in today's world, from savvy and insightful media planner and buyers to brand activation shaping the actions of shoppers with indepth consumer and retail understanding.
This is a rare opportunity to develop your career and work remotely - enjoying both the support of a major agency and your own independence!
They are now looking to hire a talented Programmatic Trading Manager to act as the main programmatic trading point of contact on your accounts, building trusted and credible relationships, gaining an understanding of the client, their business and optimising budgets.
As the Programmatic Trading Manager, you'll have at least 3 years of being the main account handler, experienced to assist the clients in developing the brief, creating and implementing data led digital programmatic strategies across DV360 and independent networks!
Location - Fully Remote (Office Based in Bristol)
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Support all programmatic trading activities across selected clients in the UK and EMEA markets.
- Main programmatic trading point of contact on the accounts, building trusted and credible relationships, gaining an understanding on the client, their business, products, and markets.
- Building and monitoring full programmatic media plans.
- Test new strategies, optimisation, methodologies and programmatic opportunities.
- Working alongside offline media planners and account teams to ensure that programmatic is integrated with other channels.
- Monitor progression and upskill junior team members.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in programmatic trading.
- Experienced to assist the clients in developing the brief, creating and implementing data led digital programmatic strategies across DV360 and independent networks
- Be highly numerate, proficient in Excel, and demonstrate strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong interest and knowledge in the Programmatic landscape.
- Drive to generate new ideas and keep up to date with new industry developments