Our client is a leading non-profit educational organisation who specialise in the filming industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their creative marketing team. Their offices are based in London and they are offering some flexi remote working.
The purpose of the role is to deliver highly effective and web informed marketing plans and activities that yield income from students globally. The role holder will also play a key role in ensuring the company meets its brand needs by using insights to shape departmental activities.
- Support the development of a Student Recruitment Strategy and Marketing Strategy by providing market research and insight.
- Develop and execute a detailed marketing plan for student recruitment marketing, underpinned by ongoing performance analysis and feedback.
- Report on relevant aspects of the fast-changing higher education landscape and screen industries; produce relevant competitor activities, recommendations based on interrogating data, analysed trends, and drawing on qualitative insights.
- Manage, execute, and own a student recruitment campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results.
- Support the team in managing the brand toolkit.
- To meet student enrolment targets, work with colleagues across the School to ensure that the distinctiveness of the brand is communicated to key audiences.
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans and implement marketing campaigns, in close collaboration with the team.
- Active day-to-day management and optimisation of digital campaigns, including SEO, SEM, PPC.
- Report on their presence on owned, earned and paid channels, monitoring their effectiveness and return on investment.
- Partner with the team by developing a data and insight approaches across all activity.
- Proactively improve the overall customer experience across student recruitment and the online brand presence, ensuring that the messages, values, and personality of the brand are consistent, coherent and credible, taking into account user journeys, and optimise conversion from interest to application.
- Partner with colleagues and advise optimisation of landing pages, email templates, online ads and other brand assets. Working closely with colleagues to measure, monitor, analyse and improve the performance of marketing and communications activities, including Search Engine and Conversion Rate Optimisation User experiences.
- Contribute to providing an out-of-hours media response capability
Research and report
- Produce reports for departmental investment and activities, using data, trends and provide insights that will influence targeting for student recruitment and more.
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Communications Manager, Student Recruitment Manager, Admissions and Academic team members to provide advice and expertise to ensure data is used to best effect in analysing staff, (prospective) student and alumni engagement with content, campaigns, and events.
- Create regular reports of web traffic and owned and paid channels
- Work on specific requests to provide insight into the growth potential of existing courses and new potential courses.
- Proactively report and act on opportunities and challenges relevant to the student recruitment funnel and provide insights into brand awareness.
- Develop a relevant audience consultation group, to test campaign themes, creative, and strategic thinking - feeding this back into marketing and recruitment efforts.
- Provide expertise and insights to support the wider team when briefing research projects such as brand perception surveys or the creation of audience personas.
- Ensure that market research is managed robustly to time, on budget and delivers impactful results, defining the scope, methodology, and resource skills for qualitative and quantitative market research projects.
- Present reports regularly to the leadership team as appropriate.
Skills, experience, and knowledge
- Marketing and/or communications related qualification
- Experience working in largely autonomous roles planning, coordinating, creating, and measuring marketing communications efforts
- Skilled in writing engaging content for a range of audiences and platforms
- Proven ability to monitor, record, analyse and continually improve the impact of marketing and/or communications activities
- Experience of using email marketing software e.g., Mailchimp
- Experience using web and social analytics tools, such as e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, Hotjar etc.
- Extensive experience in managing multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment that requires coordination between cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing market research and using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and AdWords for marketing improvements
- Excellent numeracy, as well as written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills, coupled with tact and diplomacy.
Please send your CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.