Senior Acquisition Manager - Subscriptions
Haymarket is a successful international specialist media company. We have over 60 market-leading brands in the consumer and B2B markets across the UK, US, Asia, India and Germany, connecting people and communities across digital, print, festivals, awards, conferences, and exhibitions.
As a global business operating in diverse markets, we are inherently multicultural and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole and use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
To drive HBM Energy & Environment Marketing to deliver our Paid Subscription commercial objectives. To work with the Senior Marketing Manager E&E to develop an annual Marketing Plan with Objectives, Strategy, Plan and KPIs, align across key stakeholders then ensure the team delivers it. To ensure offshore Marketing Executive resources are inducted, well briefed and deliver world-class Marketing.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Drive the HBM E&E Marketing activity on a day-to-day basis to deliver the Commercial Objectives in our Marketing Plan.
- Find innovative ways to deliver against your Marketing Plan. Be able to flex your plan in response to the evolving market conditions.
- Champion your Marketing Plan with your offshore Team and key Stakeholders across HBM showing tenacity and great communication skills.
- As a Marketing leader help embed transition to lower volume, higher value Marketing approach across HBM working with peers, Marketing Ops and external partners to build and deliver a data informed, brand, content and proposition led model. Aim across the Marketing Community is to drive the number of people who buy from us up from 100K to 300K.
- Help the Senior Marketing Manager E&E with reporting, planning, internal communications and development of a world-class Marketing Team and Community.
- Manage a Marketing Executive
- Significant experience in a successful Marketing Team in a matrixed organisation within B2B.
- Strategic understanding - able to think about the needs from their role in the wider context of the organisation, and develop plans and adjust to multiple external factors.
- Time-management - able to manage a broad remit across a range of Paid subscription brands to learning engagement to external partner relationships.
- Innovative - demonstrates new thinking in strategy and execution.
- Excellent communication - to motivate own Team plus work constructively to win-win with Commercial and Creative stakeholders.
- Development - ambitious to develop self and Team.
- Interest in Haymarket brands, E&E brands and B2B Marketing.
- An interest in Haymarket’s DE&I network initiatives.
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. Haymarket is a media, information and data business, we use our expertise in media and information to inspire, inform and empower our clients, audiences and communities. We are a socially and environmentally responsible business. As we serve our audiences, clients and communities, we are committed to driving the meaningful change necessary to build a better world. The principles of diversity, inclusion, respect, responsibility and sustainability are at the heart of our business.
We’re hard-wired to produce remarkable content for our audiences, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our conveniently located Twickenham HQ is home to around 600 employees with a vast array of careers from journalism, video, marketing, sales and events to technology, digital development and product management.
As well as being the home of English rugby, Twickenham has the benefit of being less than 30 minutes from central London but also enjoying its riverside location, proximity to Richmond Park and a buzzing social scene.
With flexible hours, great brands, and a modern open plan environment, we attract great people. There’s time for you to get involved in our extra-curricular activities too; from volunteering with our charity partners, going for a lunch-time riverside run, cycling around Richmond Park or after work fun!
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We nurture, support and reward our talent. We offer a market-leading benefits programme, tailored to individual needs and preferences. The range of benefits are vast and include a generous pension plan, life assurance, up to 30 days holiday and a fabulous income protection policy. Oh, and our annual employee party is pretty special too!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Flexible working schedule
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Health Cash Plan
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
We want to support our people to balance their personal and professional lives and we believe our range of benefits encourages this. We feel that nothing beats face-time with our colleagues and we’ve therefore adopted a blended working model where full time employees can expect to spend 3 days of their week in the office and the other 2 working at a location of their choice.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding and exciting place to work.