PR Account Director (Food & Drink) - Perm & Freelance Options
This award-winning boutique creative marketing agency, with a friendly and collaborative approach, and clients across the world of Food, Entertainment & Lifestyle, is looking for an experienced PR Account Director to come and join its growing team.
Thanks to recent new business wins, the agency is experiencing growth and as such, are on the lookout for a tenacious and self-motivated PR Account Director with experience in the Food & Drink sector to work on one of their flagship clients, a major food board.
The PR Account Director Role:
The remit of the PR Account Director will be to lead and manage campaigns using PR, social, content and outreach skills to engage journalists, bloggers and influencers, across all platforms. They will drive and oversee PR planning and activations, and be confident in articulating and selling PR strategy to both existing clients and new business opportunities. The role will report into the agency's Head of PR, with support in the form of both an Account Executive and Account Manager.
The PR Account Director Candidate:
The ideal candidate is likely to have around 4-5 years in a Public Relations role, most likely from agency side, with a focus on and/or interest in Food & Drink PR. They should also have:
- Knowledge of both consumer and corporate PR, ideally in the Food & Drink sectors
- Understanding of the various social platforms, and experience of planning and running influencer programmes/events
- Confidence in defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance
- A passion for food and restaurants would be helpful
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written), and a high level of strategic thinking
- An enjoyment of working in small agency team with a hands-on, can-do culture
This PR Account Director role is permanent, but the agency is also looking for interim Freelance cover, and Temp-to-Perm applicants will additionally be considered. Flexible WFH options also available. If this PR Account Director role sounds like a good fit for you, please don't hesitate, and get in touch/apply today.
We are sorry but we are unable to response to all unsuccessful applications