We have a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a leading global events agency. Over the course of 20 years, they have grown into a full service creative event agency with five offices worldwide. They have a diverse list of clientele across beauty, fashion, automotive, hospitality, real estate and non-profit industries.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative graphic designer to join our design team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about design, developing creative concepts across multiple channels and clients.
The ideal candidate will come from a creative (or digital) agency, an advertising agency or an event production agency, have bags of energy, creative ideas and enjoy working with a team driven to deliver concepts based on latest industry trends.
You will be joining our fantastic team, based in London, where creativity is prized above everything else. We are looking for a creative and fashion-forward person with a keen interest in the latest design trends as well as someone who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
You should be happy to take client instructions and follow strict brand guidelines but use your creativity and expertise in implementation of them whilst still delivering artistic vision for the client.
We work with clients across multiple time zones, so this role will require you to sometimes work with our global teams.
This role will report directly to the Associate Director of Design and Production.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in:
- 4 yrs plus agency or brand design experience across, print, digital, experiential, events, branding, packaging
- Strong branding experience - creating brand guidelines based on client brief
- Large format design experience - translating design into vector files or other formats depending on artwork
- Preparing print mechanicals artwork
- Liaising directly with printers (where not digital) and vendors
- Interpreting and or understanding of client brand guidelines
- Experience in packaging design
- Illustration skills
- Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
Nice to haves: Although we are looking for a creative graphic designer role, we also have the desire to see candidates that are experimenting in other workflows. We are also integrating this role into our virtual events and would love someone to join the team having worked in this field recently. We are particularly interested if you are able to use: XD, and after affects and other forms of mixed media in your artistic approach.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.