Senior 3D Designer
Our client is a leading global events agency. They are currently looking for a Senior 3D Designer to join their London studio. Over the course of 20 years, they have grown into a full service creative event agency with five offices worldwide. They have a diverse list of clientele across beauty, fashion, automotive, hospitality, real estate and non-profit industries.
We are currently looking for a creative and talented 3D Designer to join our design team. This is a dream role for someone passionate about designing events and creative concepts in fashion, technology, beauty, luxury and art. This role offers the candidate the opportunity to work on multiple exciting international events and is ideal for someone who would like to progress their career and work with some of world's most exciting brands.
The ideal candidate will come from a creative agency, an advertising agency or an event production agency, have bags of energy and creative ideas and have immaculate style.
The role will primarily focus on designing large scale international projects across all channels. You will be hugely influential in our design studio and should be someone who is seeking out massive challenges.
You will be joining a fantastic team where creativity is prized above everything else, and a place where you will be developed, supported and given the opportunity to fulfil your creative and design potential.
A designer from an architecture and interior design environment would be our ideal candidate.
You must have photorealistic 3D visualisation experience, AutoCAD and ideally 3D modelling, Animations & Print Mechanicals experience. It's also important that you have an understanding of materials, costs and production processes.
We are looking for a cool, creative, fashion-forward person with keen interest in modern art & design. Our designers are actively aware of the latest trends in our industry, aware of our key competition and are keen to spot and develop trends. You should be happy to take client instructions and follow strict brand guidelines but use your creativity and expertise in implementation of them, whilst still delivering artistic vision for the client.
We work with clients across multiple time zones, so this role will require you to sometimes work with our global teams.
This role will report directly to the Associate Director of Design and Production.
Brief outline of duties and responsibilities:
- Understand company vision and design aesthetics, helping drive a consistent design sensibility across all events
- Support the creative lead on incoming event opportunities, including development of innovative creative concepts from start to finish for use in out-going proposals
- 2D & 3D Graphic Renderings and visualisations of event environments
- Creative and design resource for production team, providing design support and direction during actual production of events
- Participate in client discovery calls and meetings; manage day-to-day client communication and tasks
- Research client and understand client brand guidelines to employ as part of creative strategy, maintaining client brand standards
- Drive proposal process until completed, collaborating with production manager and other team members and composing most, if not all, of the proposal bullets and written copy
- Understand cost components of proposed design and align with budget realities
- Revise and update proposals in timely manner
- During day of event, be onsite to oversee execution and bring design to life and its full fruition
- 2D Graphic Renderings, Illustrations and other graphic support/visuals as needed for proposals and client requests
- Create site plans & floor plans
- Oversee graphic and printing needs for projects
- Prepare presentation materials to pitch clients on vision for event
- Highly creative innovative concepts for live activations
- 5+ yrs in relevant creative or event design role
- Experience in production of live events
- Design degree (Bachelors)
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- High proficiency in AutoCAD or Vectorworks, as well as rendering packages like Strata 3D, Cinema 4D or 3DS Max
- Ability to interact with senior client-side executives
- Extreme attention to detail and good project and time management skills
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.