Traffic Manager to join a healthcare communications agency in London.
Working closely with the Design Lead and the Digital and Social Media Director, the Traffic Manager will support the effective planning and efficient delivery of creative and digital projects.
As a key owner of traffic management for creative and digital requests, the role will act as a primary point of contact between Design and Digital teams and the account teams. The role will also support effective liaison with client's creative and digital teams, where necessary.
The role will work closely with Directors to facilitate the effective and proactive management of process, resource and workflow across creative and digital services.
- Working closely with the Design Lead and Digital and Social Media Director to plan work ahead of time.
- Scheduling projects and organising resources.
- Forecasting, coordinating and scaling the resources of the teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and profitably.
- Running quarterly team meetings.
- Promoting consistent adoption of the briefing processes across client teams.
- Organising and attending briefing meetings with accounts teams.
- Proactively managing expectations of account teams to make sure briefs remain realistic and achievable within budgets and timescales.
- Supporting the effective coordination and delivery of projects.
- Coordinating with all the necessary teams to organise and facilitate the creative and digital production and delivery processes, including providing timely project communications between relevant teams.
- Maintaining an up-to-date view of current and upcoming work and resources.
- Monitoring current traffic processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required.
- Ensuring guidelines and assets relating to client's brand, product or digital channels are up-to-date.
- Running regular internal team meetings to ensure that all projects are on track.
REPORTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Reporting on overall efficiency, working to continually improve and optimise agency workflow.
- Creating weekly status reports to align and inform all the relevant stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Agency experience working in similar role within creative/digital sectors.
- Strong working knowledge of creative and production functions, as well as clear understanding of the creative planning and production processes.
- Clear understanding of digital communications and digital marketing deliverables
- Knowledge and experience of a project/traffic management software is highly desirable.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.